Dealertrack is looking to hire work at home chat operator to respond to incoming online chat requests from their clients within the automotive industry and their potential customers.
Additionally, you will be eligible to receive incentive compensation for converted leads that you provide to their clients. Dealertrack will provide you with the initial and on-the-job training you will need to be successful in this role.
You will also be given many opportunities to enhance your customer-service and time management skills through the Managed Chat Team’s online resources. ~
- Responding to multiple simultaneous online chat requests from their clients within the automotive industry and their current/potential customers
- Providing exemplary customer service to their clients and their current/potential customers
- Gather potential customer lead information and route these leads to the appropriate departments so that our clients may successfully follow up with them
- Managing your schedule and keeping track of hours worked
- Providing time sheets on a weekly basis
- Staying up to date on latest client and Chat Team updates and requests through our Managed Chat Team Blog site
- Consistently following the Chat Best Practices guidelines and following instructions to optimize chat leads
- Performing research online to accurately respond to clients’ and customers’ chat requests
- Staying in contact and following up as necessary with the Managed Chat Supervisor via email, Managed Chat Team Blog, or phone during your shifts
- Having a general understanding of their clients’ business needs
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possess a personal computer running Windows XP/OS X.4 or greater with broadband internet connection
- Must possess strong Internet Searching skills through, but not limited to, dealership, Google, Bing, Edmunds, etc.
- Must possess the ability to type 30 WPM
Apply by going to their website at: http://go.dealertrack.com/careers/ – then click on “customer service” link, then click on “Managed Chatter” link.