Seasonal Customer Service – Amazon (AZ, OR, WA)
Amazon North American Customer Service is now hiring SEASONAL Work from Home Customer Service Associates in Oregon, Arizona and Washington. There are no sales and no schemes, and you can work from home in your pajamas (really, we don’t mind!) solving customer issues via phone, email, and chat.
- 1+ years prior Customer Service Experience
- High School Diploma
- Must pass criminal background check
- Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to participate in and successfully complete, initial mandatory training (M-F for an average of 3 weeks). All training is completed from home!
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 5:00am to 11:00pm in your local time zone (set schedules will be assigned on your first day of work). Please note that most shifts for new hires will be evening shifts and will include one or both weekend days.
- Be able to attend an onsite new hire orientation in Salem, OR
Work from Home Office/Technology requirements:
- Your home address must be in the state of Oregon, Arizona or Washington. Any applicants with home addresses outside of the state applied for will not be considered.
- Have a desktop PC meeting the aforementioned technology requirements (No laptops or Macs)
- Have (or be able to obtain) Ethernet High Speed Internet (5mb/s download speed or better) from a reliable provider. Wireless internet is not permissible.
- Have (or be able to obtain) a dedicated analog telephone land line from a reliable carrier (must be installed before you can start)
- Secure, dedicated, and distraction-free home workspace (free from background noise and interruptions, i.e. spouse, children, roommate, pets, TV, etc.) for your entire shift
- Another means of communication (personal landline or cell phone, for emergency purposes only)
APPLY HERE: https://amazon.taleo.net/careersection/nacs_external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en